The goal of this project is to create a seven coarse meal for 25+ people from the 12.5 acres of land. This is not just a subsistence meal, it should be a memorable feast.
Though at first glance it may seem easy, the difficulty lies in the fact that once you start to think about things, a proper feast becomes harder than you think. An obvious issue is the lack of dairy products, unless I get a cow or goat. The current plan is to skip the large livestock and that means no butter, cream or milk.
- Every food item used for the menu must be grown or collected from the property except for two exceptions.
- Exception #1: Salt
- Exception #2: Yeast
- The meal must be a 7 course meal
- Bread must me served
- At least one alcoholic drink (wine, beer, cider, etc.) must be served
- The feast should be for 25 plus people
- Any form of technology can be used to grow or prepare the food